Download the 3.3 version with the latest date. Also select your language.
ex: knoppix_3.3_4/09/03_EN
Witch and how many files I need to download to start a new version of Knoppix? I ask this because I have local(changed version to local language) version 3.2 on CD and that version have 10-15 files.
Download the 3.3 version with the latest date. Also select your language.
ex: knoppix_3.3_4/09/03_EN

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
G.Skill Flare X5 DDR5-6000 RAM/Memory 32GB(2x16GB) 36-36-36-96 1.35V
$385.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY
$1400.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99