Download the 3.3 version with the latest date. Also select your language.
ex: knoppix_3.3_4/09/03_EN
Witch and how many files I need to download to start a new version of Knoppix? I ask this because I have local(changed version to local language) version 3.2 on CD and that version have 10-15 files.
Download the 3.3 version with the latest date. Also select your language.
ex: knoppix_3.3_4/09/03_EN

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-8500 SR3XE 3.00 GHz 6-Core CPU
$2999.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i5-8400 SR3QT 2.8GHz CPU Processor
$39.99