-
Junior Member
registered user
Clean knoppix install
I want to install Knoppix on a drive that does not contain anything, so there's no reason for lilo or whatever else.
I used the sudo knoppix-installer then it takes me to qtparted.
So now I'm there and that's where I'm really confused. How do I make the partitions I need for knoppix, swap and home?
I searched the forum, but there aren't clear answers, just the oh you can do it in qtparted or in another partitioning tool type answers. Well I'm a newbie, so I need step by step instructions. What do I click around qtparted and what is needed for each partitiion like ext3 and whatever else?
Please, it may be easy for you, but it isn't for me.
After I do the partition, do I retype sudo knoppix-installer in the shell again?
Thank you and hopefully I get some answers from anyone.
Similar Threads
-
By rborgia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2005, 09:28 AM
-
By dudeman007 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:26 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 11:16 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 10:20 PM
-
By tr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-19-2004, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Dell Memory Module - 64GB - DDR5 - CAMM RAM - 5600MHz 16GX8
$599.98

64GB (32GBx2) 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC REG RDIMM HMA84GR7DJR4N-XN
$560.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00