-
Senior Member
registered user
LOL,
Oh man, Nish, you cracked me up! I remember when I was on dialup, my phone lines were so bad, that even though I had a 56k modem, I couldn't get speeds higher than 14.4k, and I was jealous of my friends regularly getting 42-50k out of their dialup. One friend of mine had an even worse phone line where he was able to get a measly 1.6k out of aol, and I saw it with my own two eyes. No matter what init strings we came up with, it just flat out couldn't crank out anything higher than that. Imagine downloading anything, much less a web page, and you'll be grateful for what you're getting now.
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 09:41 AM
-
By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By jfsebastian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 06:40 PM
-
By mmw1231 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 02:18 AM
-
By pilovis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95