Just curious, why is it called bughunter? I've always used KNOPPIX to install debian. I suppose KANOTIX is easier to deal with on an hdinstall because its based on debian stable, right?
Regards,
AJG
Just curious, why is it called bughunter? I've always used KNOPPIX to install debian. I suppose KANOTIX is easier to deal with on an hdinstall because its based on debian stable, right?
Regards,
AJG

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Noteworthy RT5158TW Computer Keyboard Windows 98 NT Tested Working
$39.99
Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video
$350.00
10 Pounds Vintage Ceramic CPU Processor/ic chips Gold Recovery Computers Scrap
$1999.99
Vintage Rare Packard Bell R500 A950-TWR with Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Plus
$175.00
Vintage Tandy 3000 NL Desktop Computer 80286 PC Radio Shack IBM Compatible PARTS
$279.95
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00