-
Siemens S55
Does the Siemens S55 work with Linux? For more information check it out at www.my-siemens.com/s55/
I'm kinda worried of BlueSnarfing. Check out this link for more links:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ng&btnG=Search
Do I have any reason to worry about BlueSnarfing a Siemens S55?
-
Senior Member
registered user
I believe bluetooth doesn't have very strong security measurement, but then all wireless are much less secure than wired. The standard precaution applies here like SSL for secure transaction and some form of VPN for general purpose encrypted network.
BTW, have you considered the Sony-Erisson T68i ? It is supported as I once searched for the possibility of GPRS surfing(but it is too expensive and slow and I gave up for the moment). But then, I don't think it is the phone that matters but the bluetooth dongle. If you found a bluetooth dongle that is supported by linux, the phone shouldn't be an issue unless you want to use it to send SMS etc.
Similar Threads
-
By Dietrich in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2005, 06:51 AM
-
By Lyndsay in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 06:50 PM
-
By artikid in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 11:21 AM
-
By Jik in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 08:49 AM
-
By www.rzr.online.fr in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-17-2003, 02:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$88.90

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Samsung 16 Gb Ddr 4-3200 Laptop Memory
$50.00