-
USB ADSL modem doesn't work
I am really
happy to have discovered knoppix, I really wanted to start using Linux in some way and this is so quick and simple... anyway, I can't get my USB modem to work, when I try to configure it the wizard only detects my ethernet network card, the USB is not detected at the start either so I dunno what to do since I know very little about Linux.
Thanks in advance!!!!!
Similar Threads
-
By The Black Death in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By fmarzocca in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 06:30 PM
-
By kaerthi in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 08:33 PM
-
By gangie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 02:06 AM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 11:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98