Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: frozen bubble

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    140

    frozen bubble

    Is it only me that has a problem running frozen bubble after nvidia drivers 53.36 are installed. I have the same problem if i install them using the live cd script or if I remaster with them starting up at boot. All the open GL stuff works great.

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    68
    No, its not just you. I have the same problem. Have to play fb on another m/c.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    140
    OK can anybody give me some direction on how to work it out? I know that Morphix gamer has both the Nvidia driver and a version of Frozen bubble that works. Morphix is based on Knoppix. Maybe I could load the Morphix nvidia module on a remaster of Knoppix 3.4? I don't want to remaster Morphix because I like all of the custom tools in Knoppix 3.4. I posted under General Support instead of remastering because I thought that this is more of a driver problem.

Similar Threads

  1. frozen computer+ reboot= no kde?
    By mimes in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:57 AM
  2. frozen-bubble-data
    By thefly1 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 12:19 PM
  3. KDE is in a frozen state
    By ramu_i in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 01:43 AM
  4. Frozen-Bubble No Sound in KDE but ok in flux
    By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2

$75.99



OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99



Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board picture

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board

$300.00



WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure picture

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure

$119.99



Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array

$55.00



G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver picture

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver

$299.99



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00



CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go picture

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go

$75.00