Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: frozen bubble

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    140

    frozen bubble

    Is it only me that has a problem running frozen bubble after nvidia drivers 53.36 are installed. I have the same problem if i install them using the live cd script or if I remaster with them starting up at boot. All the open GL stuff works great.

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    68
    No, its not just you. I have the same problem. Have to play fb on another m/c.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    140
    OK can anybody give me some direction on how to work it out? I know that Morphix gamer has both the Nvidia driver and a version of Frozen bubble that works. Morphix is based on Knoppix. Maybe I could load the Morphix nvidia module on a remaster of Knoppix 3.4? I don't want to remaster Morphix because I like all of the custom tools in Knoppix 3.4. I posted under General Support instead of remastering because I thought that this is more of a driver problem.

Similar Threads

  1. frozen computer+ reboot= no kde?
    By mimes in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:57 AM
  2. frozen-bubble-data
    By thefly1 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 12:19 PM
  3. KDE is in a frozen state
    By ramu_i in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 01:43 AM
  4. Frozen-Bubble No Sound in KDE but ok in flux
    By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD picture

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD

$27.99



AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad picture

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad

$355.99



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor

$14.49



Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor picture

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor

$39.99



AMD A10-7890K 4.1 GHz Socket FM2+ Desktop CPU Processor AD789KXDI44JC picture

AMD A10-7890K 4.1 GHz Socket FM2+ Desktop CPU Processor AD789KXDI44JC

$99.99



Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0 picture

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0

$38.00