![]()
About 10 years ago I played with a GNU version of Linux that I painstakingly downloaded with my then ultra-fast 28.8 modem. I haven't tinkered with Linux since; until this past week where a friend gave me a CD with KNOPPIX and told me a should take a second look.
All I have to say is "what a difference a decade makes!" I'm hooked again. I'm going to go back to tinkering and coding some apps.
Bottom line - Share KNOPPIX (or Linux in general). The world does not have to see computers through foggy "Windows". Share it with younger users and coders.
Eric
(Delorean_Driver)

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$185.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
Multi-Boot Linux & Utility 18 in 1 USB – Best of 2026 Free Same-Day Shipping
$22.99
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99