try typeing knoppix floppyconfig instead
When I save mt configuration to a floppy , I can't seem to get it to load when I run knoppix from the cd again, I type
knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy or
knoppix myconfig=scan
but no luck i type that in at the boot screen where you press enter to continue.
try typeing knoppix floppyconfig instead
yeah i have tried that too (knoppix floppyconfig), and it says it cant find config files - i think that is for a different kind of configuration, No? What seems to be happening with "knoppix myconfig=/mnt/auto/floppy", is that the Automount of floppy and cdrom, happens after it tries to load myconfig off of the floppy, and hence it doesnt work. So does anyone know a way of making the floppy automount first? is there any boot code for that?
Try:
knoppix floppyconf
(not "floppyconfig") or
knoppix myconf=/dev/fd0
(not "/mnt/auto/floppy")

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
USB Mini Vacuum Cleaner FD-368 Computer Keyboard Laptop Dust Cleaner LED New
$12.99
Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
$800.00
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67