there is a cheatcode. xmodule=ati, type that as below (knoppix first) when you see the boot:.
boot: knoppix xmodule=ati
Win2k 392mb-ram ati radeon9200
I am using the latest knoppix, and everytime I boot with the cd, it comes to a blue screen and gives me a boot: response to type in a command... I type in knoppix and it loads the vmlinux and another file and then my screen goes blank...I think the cd went right cause when I put it in the drive in win2k it loads the welcome screen...I tried to use the floppy disk option and it loads 2 files and says its loading linux and the cursor just blinks and my floppy light stays on...I duno Im at a loss....Help!![]()
there is a cheatcode. xmodule=ati, type that as below (knoppix first) when you see the boot:.
boot: knoppix xmodule=ati
Unfortunately it didnt work, I think my computer just sucks...Originally Posted by OErjan
![]()
I wonder if you have a bad burn on the cd , or the downloaded iso isn't right.
You can check the iso's md5 sum using a windows based md5 checker, look in the download section of someplace like cnet.com for a freebie.
If possible, take the cd to another pc and see if it works on it.
Keep trying the cheatcodes too, press f2 when get the boot prompt. You can't anything hurt by trying. ie: knoppix nousb etc..
Good luck!

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Series Tab A11+ 5G Tablet 128GB Gray (X238U)
$160.00
samsung galaxy tab s10 fe 128gb wifi
$390.00
High-Capacity Laptop Battery for Samsung ATIV Book 8 Touch NP780Z5E 780Z5E
$81.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
High-Capacity Laptop Battery for Samsung ATIV Book 8, 15.1V 91Wh, Compatible Mod
$79.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00