-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't feel any degrade in performance(there must be but not that I can notice) when running it to do the things I normally do on native linux. For networking(to the internet), I can still get about 300kB through apt-get, depending on sites.
ACPI is one thing I found colinux+XP is way superior to native linux. Suspend to RAM or hibernation of XP(thus colinux as well) all runs smoothly(well there is some clock tick lose on resume but has been worked around at the moment with NTP under both window and linux).
With a VNC viewer(under XP) or Cygwin-X(X-win32 too), I can also run X applications in colinux. This way, I don't need to wait for Cygwin port of the latest like GIMP 2.0.
I was told that even multimedia application works if esound is used(linux output sound to esound server under XP), haven't tried it though.
And there is no more USB storage issue as I can just export the drive under XP and access it through samba client from colinux or vice versa(access storage under colinux through samba server). No more problem of NTFS read/write or special drivers under XP to access ext2/3 file system. Same goes for wireless card. Then there is printer(again shared under XP, access from linux through samba client/CUPS), even fonts.
This is basically linux without the hardware hassles. There is performance degrade but shouldn't be a problem for normal desktop usage, just don't use it for high throughput servers 
edit: just want to add, it is quite possible if someone expand the KNOPPIX system(live CD one) into an ext2/3 file system on loopback and put it through colinux, if people want the application mix in Knoppix. The change should be minimal, just some symlink stuff and remove the hardware detection and anything related to hardware(like USB/PCMCIA/1394 drivers).
-
Senior Member
registered user
Watching this thread, I am reminded of my "current" problem...
Having "converted" from Windows completely to Knoppix/Debian, I am "constantly" looking for the "Open Source" versions of programs that were written specificaly for Windows.
Current one is, I bought an "off the shelf" Clip Art program will tons of clip art images, only to find the program (get this) runs on Win98 ONLY ! Figured there is NO WAY I am going back to M$'s OS, I viewed the CD-ROM for images to scavenge off the program. I found more than a thousand images, some in JPEG format, thats good, and more than 98% of them in "Windows Media Format", or WMF - I used GIMP to view a few of them, simply to test that I can read and view these "Windows" specific image files, but would like to know if I could get the same "hover" ability I get with the other "known" image formats, with the WMF images as well...
You know what I mean by "hover" - open a Konqourer window, hover the mouse over a JPG, or other known image format that Knoppix knows about, and you get a nice "thumbnail" view of the image without having to open the image. Very cool if you are search a thousand images for "just the right" image for that publication. Can I make Knoppix "smart" enough to do the same "hover" thumbnail view of a WMF image?????
Also, getting into publications with the currect church I am working for, I am now getting into the monthly newsletter -=- The person I am working with has WinXP, and is currently using Quark Xpress for the publications, does Linux/Open Source/GNU have a "package" that can read/write and work with these formats, in its arsenal already???
Sorry to "piggy-back" this thread, but, the discussion is pretty close to the lines I need answers on -=- merging a WinXP system with a Knoppix/Linux system, and getting it to work, without either party having to "throw away" what they already have.
Thanks tons,
Cuddles
-
Senior Member
registered user
Also, getting into publications with the currect church I am working for, I am now getting into the monthly newsletter -=- The person I am working with has WinXP, and is currently using Quark Xpress for the publications, does Linux/Open Source/GNU have a "package" that can read/write and work with these formats, in its arsenal already???
Interesting question. (My wife used to do the bulletin for her church using formerly Aldus, now Adobe, PageMaker.) There is a DTP program for Linux called Scribus. I don't know what it can or can't do; I just know it's there -- and it comes installed on Knoppix. Documentation's available here.
Can I make Knoppix "smart" enough to do the same "hover" thumbnail view of a WMF image?????
A quick search yeilded a link to a WMF-Thumbnail-Plugin for Konqueror on KDE-Apps.org.
Let us know how it goes!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Eco2Geek,
Knew about scribus - not sure on it myself - will need to take a look at it...
D/L'ed the wmfthumbnail tarball, unbz2'ed it, got it all unpacked, read the readme, which says: just configure, make, and then make install - thats it...
Well, I run ./configure and it goes about ten pageful screens and dies with "configure: error: Couldn't find 'libwmf-config'"
I checked, damn str8 I don't have a -config, but I do have the libwmf on my system -=- I'm lost -=- why does everything always end up messin up with me? Things should just run, as they say they should, but no, not with me, why????
Any clues on getting this past just the FIRST STEP ???
Thanks to anyone,
Cuddles
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Cuddles
Well, I run ./configure and it goes about ten pageful screens and dies with "configure: error: Couldn't find 'libwmf-config'"
I checked, damn str8 I don't have a -config, but I do have the libwmf on my system -=- I'm lost -=- why does everything always end up messin up with me? Things should just run, as they say they should, but no, not with me, why????
Any clues on getting this past just the FIRST STEP ???
Thanks to anyone,
Cuddles
Apt-file is a good little program to have installed for instances like this it works in a similar manner to apt-get.
Code:
HappyTux:/home/stephen# apt-file search libwmf-config
libwmf-dev: usr/bin/libwmf-config
libwmf-dev: usr/bin/libwmf-config
libwmf-dev: usr/bin/libwmf-config
libwmf-dev: usr/share/man/man1/libwmf-config.1.gz
And as you can see you need the -dev package for the library you are trying to compile for this is a good thing to check for before you build something as it is usually always required to have the developement files.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Stephen,
Thanks again - I am "now" installing the apt-file...
I have one question - do I need to "syncronize" the -dev package with the libwmf I already have, or will apt do that for me, or, is a -dev package non-version specific???
If I need to get the -dev package with the same version as the libwmf I already have, how would I determine which version I have, so that I could get the correct development package ???
Thanks, I hope to get this wmf thumbnail plugin running, it will make finding the right clip art a lot easier 
Cuddles
-
Senior Member
registered user
Cuddles: I spent some time installing the WMF plugin. (Too long. This is what I hate about Linux: the software's free, but you have to bang your head on it to get it to work!)
Anyway, you'll have to install libwmf-dev. Simply (as root) apt-get update then apt-get install libwmf-dev. (And you can use "dpkg --list "packagename*" or "dpkg -l "packagename*" to find out what packages are installed and available.)
Next, extract it and navigate to the /wmfthumbnail-0.2/src directory. You'll need to edit the file "wmfthumbcreator.cpp" because, for some reason, it isn't finding the math library and will error out on the "ceil" function when you try to "make" it. (I don't know much about editing "make" files, or I'd try that instead.)
At the top of the file, right after the #include "wmfthumbcreator.h" line, add a new line that reads #include "/usr/include/math.h", all on its own line by itself.
Then ./configure, make, and (as root) make install like normal.
Finally, it doesn't install the binaries in the right places. You'll need to copy or move the files "wmfthumbnail.la" and "wmfthumbnail.so" from /usr/local/kde/lib/kde3 (where the installer put them) to /usr/lib/kde3, and copy or move the file "wmfthumbnail.desktop" from /usr/local/kde/share/services (where the installer put it) to /usr/share/services.
You can move the docs (or not) as you choose!
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Cuddles
Stephen,
Thanks again - I am "now" installing the apt-file...
I have one question - do I need to "syncronize" the -dev package with the libwmf I already have, or will apt do that for me, or, is a -dev package non-version specific???
If I need to get the -dev package with the same version as the libwmf I already have, how would I determine which version I have, so that I could get the correct development package ???
Thanks, I hope to get this wmf thumbnail plugin running, it will make finding the right clip art a lot easier
Cuddles
You should have the version for the package you have installed to find it do.
Code:
HappyTux:/home/stephen# apt-cache policy libwmf-dev
libwmf-dev:
Installed: (none)
Candidate: 0.2.8-1.1
Version Table:
0.2.8-1.1 0
990 http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main Packages
600 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages
0.2.2-4 0
500 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main Packages
HappyTux:/home/stephen# apt-file search libwmf
karbon: usr/lib/kde3/libwmfexport.la
karbon: usr/lib/kde3/libwmfexport.la
karbon: usr/lib/kde3/libwmfexport.so
karbon: usr/lib/kde3/libwmfexport.so
karbon: usr/lib/kde3/libwmfimport.la
karbon: usr/lib/kde3/libwmfimport.la
karbon: usr/lib/kde3/libwmfimport.so
karbon: usr/lib/kde3/libwmfimport.so
koffice-libs: usr/lib/kde2/libwmfimport.la
koffice-libs: usr/lib/kde2/libwmfimport.so
libwmf-bin: usr/bin/libwmf-fontmap
libwmf-bin: usr/bin/libwmf-fontmap
libwmf-bin: usr/bin/libwmf-fontmap
libwmf-bin: usr/share/doc/libwmf-bin
libwmf-bin: usr/share/doc/libwmf-bin
libwmf-bin: usr/share/doc/libwmf-bin
libwmf-bin: usr/share/man/man1/libwmf-fontmap.1.gz
libwmf-dev: usr/bin/libwmf-config
libwmf-dev: usr/bin/libwmf-config
[snip ...]
libwmf0.2-2: usr/lib/libwmf-0.2.so.2
libwmf0.2-2: usr/lib/libwmf-0.2.so.2.0.0
libwmf0.2-2: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-2/changelog.Debian.gz
libwmf0.2-2: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-2/copyright
libwmf0.2-7: usr/lib/libwmf-0.2.so.7
libwmf0.2-7: usr/lib/libwmf-0.2.so.7
libwmf0.2-7: usr/lib/libwmf-0.2.so.7.1.0
libwmf0.2-7: usr/lib/libwmf-0.2.so.7.1.0
libwmf0.2-7: usr/lib/libwmflite-0.2.so.7
libwmf0.2-7: usr/lib/libwmflite-0.2.so.7
libwmf0.2-7: usr/lib/libwmflite-0.2.so.7.0.1
libwmf0.2-7: usr/lib/libwmflite-0.2.so.7.0.1
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/CREDITS
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/CREDITS
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/README.gz
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/README.gz
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/TODO
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/TODO
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/changelog.Debian.gz
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/changelog.Debian.gz
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/changelog.gz
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/changelog.gz
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/copyright
libwmf0.2-7: usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/copyright
OR if package is installed.
HappyTux:/home/stephen# dpkg -S libwmf
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/lib/libwmflite-0.2.so.7.0.1
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/TODO
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/CREDITS
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/changelog.gz
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/lib/libwmf-0.2.so.7.1.0
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/lib/libwmflite-0.2.so.7
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/lib/libwmf-0.2.so.7
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/copyright
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/README.gz
libwmf0.2-7: /usr/share/doc/libwmf0.2-7/changelog.Debian.gz
HappyTux:/home/stephen# apt-cache policy libwmf0.2-7
libwmf0.2-7:
Installed: 0.2.8-1.1
Candidate: 0.2.8-1.1
Version Table:
*** 0.2.8-1.1 0
990 http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main Packages
600 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
They are both at the same version so you just install libwmf-dev and you will get the correct package.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Eco2Geek,
First of all, thanks for the groundwork...
I tried what you stated, I modified the file, download and installed the -dev package, and did the ./configure fine...
But when I tried the make, and even though I saw something that ( I think ) was an error, continued through the make install - no files exist where you suggested they would have been installed. Below is the output of both the make and make install - hopefully you can see "what went wrong", because I've been lost even since I modified the file with the inclusion of the math header file...
Code:
root@Polaris:/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2# make
make all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2'
Making all in doc
make[2]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc'
Making all in .
make[3]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc'
Making all in en
make[3]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc/en'
/usr/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
make[3]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc/en'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/src'
if /bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=compile --tag=CXX g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/kde -I/usr/share/qt3/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -D_REENTRANT -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -Wchar-subscripts -O2 -Wformat-security -Wmissing-format-attribute -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -fno-common -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -MT wmfthumbnail.lo -MD -MP -MF ".deps/wmfthumbnail.Tpo" \
-c -o wmfthumbnail.lo `test -f 'wmfthumbnail.cpp' || echo './'`wmfthumbnail.cpp; \
then mv -f ".deps/wmfthumbnail.Tpo" ".deps/wmfthumbnail.Plo"; \
else rm -f ".deps/wmfthumbnail.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
if /bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=compile --tag=CXX g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/kde -I/usr/share/qt3/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -D_REENTRANT -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -Wchar-subscripts -O2 -Wformat-security -Wmissing-format-attribute -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -fno-common -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -MT wmfthumbcreator.lo -MD -MP -MF ".deps/wmfthumbcreator.Tpo" \
-c -o wmfthumbcreator.lo `test -f 'wmfthumbcreator.cpp' || echo './'`wmfthumbcreator.cpp; \
then mv -f ".deps/wmfthumbcreator.Tpo" ".deps/wmfthumbcreator.Plo"; \
else rm -f ".deps/wmfthumbcreator.Tpo"; exit 1; \
fi
wmfthumbcreator.cpp: In member function `virtual bool
WMFThumbCreator::create(const QString&, int, int, QImage&)':
wmfthumbcreator.cpp:65: warning: unused parameter `int width'
wmfthumbcreator.cpp:65: warning: unused parameter `int height'
wmfthumbcreator.cpp: In function `static int WMFThumbCreator::sink(void*,
char*, int)':
wmfthumbcreator.cpp:144: warning: unused parameter `void*context'
/bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=link --tag=CXX g++ -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -Wchar-subscripts -O2 -Wformat-security -Wmissing-format-attribute -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -fno-common -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -L/usr/lib -lwmf -lwmflite -lfreetype -lz -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lexpat -ljpeg -lpng -lz -lm -o wmfthumbnail.la -rpath /usr/local/kde/lib/kde3 -module -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/share/qt3/lib -L/usr/lib -avoid-version -module -no-undefined -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined -R /usr/lib -R /usr/share/qt3/lib -R /usr/X11R6/lib wmfthumbnail.lo wmfthumbcreator.lo -lkio
grep: /usr/lib/libXft.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libXft.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libXft.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make[2]: *** [wmfthumbnail.la] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2'
make: *** [all] Error 2
root@Polaris:/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2# make install
Making install in doc
make[1]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc'
Making install in .
make[2]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc'
make[3]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc'
Making install in en
make[2]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc/en'
make[3]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc/en'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
/bin/sh ../../admin/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/wmfthumbnail
mkdir -p -- /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/wmfthumbnail
/usr/bin/install -c -p -m 644 index.docbook /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/wmfthumbnail/index.docbook
/bin/sh ../../admin/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/wmfthumbnail
/usr/bin/install -c -p -m 644 index.cache.bz2 /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/wmfthumbnail/
rm -f /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/wmfthumbnail/common
ln -s /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/common /usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/wmfthumbnail/common
make[3]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc/en'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc/en'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/doc'
Making install in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/src'
/bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=link --tag=CXX g++ -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -Wchar-subscripts -O2 -Wformat-security -Wmissing-format-attribute -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -fno-common -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include -L/usr/lib -lwmf -lwmflite -lfreetype -lz -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lexpat -ljpeg -lpng -lz -lm -o wmfthumbnail.la -rpath /usr/local/kde/lib/kde3 -module -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/share/qt3/lib -L/usr/lib -avoid-version -module -no-undefined -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined -R /usr/lib -R /usr/share/qt3/lib -R /usr/X11R6/lib wmfthumbnail.lo wmfthumbcreator.lo -lkio
grep: /usr/lib/libXft.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libXft.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libXft.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make[1]: *** [wmfthumbnail.la] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/gblusr/Installs/KonqPlugIns/wmfthumbnail-0.2/src'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
The konsole window is still open, in case you want any output that I have not provided...
Cuddles
-
Senior Member
registered user
Here's the problem:
Code:
grep: /usr/lib/libXft.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libXft.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libXft.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make[2]: *** [wmfthumbnail.la] Error 1
Make isn't finding a file it needs, so it's quitting with an error and not "making" anything. So there's nothing to "make install".
The only clue I have is that this package is meant for versions of Linux with libraries located in other directories. While I was trying to get it to work, here's what I did. I edited the beginning of "wmfthumbcreator.cpp" to explicitly tell the compiler where the headers are, and added the path to the math libary header:
Code:
#include "/usr/include/kde/kdebug.h"
#include "/usr/include/qt3/qimage.h"
#include "/usr/include/qt3/qcstring.h"
#include "/usr/include/qt3/qmutex.h"
#include "/usr/include/kde/kpixmap.h"
#include "wmfthumbcreator.h"
#include "/usr/include/math.h"
And I also modified the beginning of "wmfthumbcreator.h" to also explicitly tell the compiler where the headers were:
Code:
#include "/usr/include/libwmf/api.h"
#include "/usr/include/libwmf/gd.h"
#include "/usr/include/qt3/qvaluevector.h"
#include "/usr/include/kde/kio/thumbcreator.h"
I didn't stop and retry making after each change, so I don't know which change will fix your problem. I do know that my problem was different than yours! So this solution may not work.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99