Sorry but the installer just isn't set up to work that way. I will copy the entire disk. You'll need to remove them after the install. You could always install from a smaller cd however...perhaps Morphix Light.
Hi,
i have installed knoppix successfully on my HD with knx-install.
But now i wonder if it is possible to map the distro from CD to HD without installing some packages: OOffice, MySQL, kde-i18n-*...
I do not mean install and [#apt-get remove] after. I just do not want to install them.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Sorry but the installer just isn't set up to work that way. I will copy the entire disk. You'll need to remove them after the install. You could always install from a smaller cd however...perhaps Morphix Light.
or damn smalllinux (all of 47Mb compressed)

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99