Hello,
I am totally new to Linux, but really am excited about getting into it!
My problem: Getting my D-Link wireless card to work with Knoppix (using Dell Inspiron 8000). I think Knoppix sees it as 'hotplug' when loading.
Anyway, there is this driver that is supposed to solve the problem:
http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/wlan/install.php
but I have no idea how to install it ... again I am totally new to Linux, so explain it like you would to a child!
also saw this about installing but can't figure it out:
http://www.houseofcraig.net/acx100_howto.php#app_b
Cheers
Andrej

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95