Hello,
I am totally new to Linux, but really am excited about getting into it!
My problem: Getting my D-Link wireless card to work with Knoppix (using Dell Inspiron 8000). I think Knoppix sees it as 'hotplug' when loading.
Anyway, there is this driver that is supposed to solve the problem:
http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/wlan/install.php
but I have no idea how to install it ... again I am totally new to Linux, so explain it like you would to a child!
also saw this about installing but can't figure it out:
http://www.houseofcraig.net/acx100_howto.php#app_b
Cheers
Andrej

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95
LOT OF 2 Micron 8GB 1Rx4 NN4-2133P-RZZZ-02 MTA18ASF1G72PF1Z-2G1T12AAIGD DDR4 RAM
$49.99
Hynix HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 2Rx4 ECC Server Memory Module
$194.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
HP EliteBook 850 G5 Laptop 15.6” FHD Intel Core i7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$349.99