Hello,
I am totally new to Linux, but really am excited about getting into it!
My problem: Getting my D-Link wireless card to work with Knoppix (using Dell Inspiron 8000). I think Knoppix sees it as 'hotplug' when loading.
Anyway, there is this driver that is supposed to solve the problem:
http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/wlan/install.php
but I have no idea how to install it ... again I am totally new to Linux, so explain it like you would to a child!
also saw this about installing but can't figure it out:
http://www.houseofcraig.net/acx100_howto.php#app_b
Cheers
Andrej

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
RDS Remote Desktop Service For Server 2025, RDS 2025 50 User/Device Connections
$69.00