-
Windows problems after trying Knoppix CD
Hi, I borrowed a Knoppix-STD disk from a friend, put it in my CD drive, and rebooted the computer. At this point I had not changed my boot up to CD. The computer began to boot, went thru the POST, then rebooted again and again and again...I took the CD out and it still does the same thing. I can't boot into safe mode either, just a bunch of junk scrolls down the screen. I switched to the CD boot and Knoppix loads. Obviously I'm a newbie and have never messed with Knoppix so I don't know if it's working right, but the Windows boot is hosed, just a continuous reboot. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By jacksonon in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 11:57 PM
-
By jmario in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:56 PM
-
By ZeroKun in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 02:20 PM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By Peterobe in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 08:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Silver 128GB SSD 4gb RAM
$97.97

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL Laptop 15.6" Intel Core i3-8145U 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$126.65

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core 16-Thread 4.6GHz Max Boost, 3.8 GHz Base
$170.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00