-
mzilikazi,
I have it installed now, once I figured out how to do it. What I done was went to Root Console, typed in knx-install which ran the knx-install script .. then once I wrote the tables to the partition i closed knx-install and it came up saying "Do you want to use Linux Swap Partition" so I said yeah... then gave me a list of other options to install... so then I went to sleep whilst it installed then when i woke up it had finished the install and gave me options to set a pwd for root, I then rebooted my system lilo came up booted up knoppix and it now works like a dream, yet i'm having problems connecting to the internet as my modem drivers can't be found... also my sound doesn't work..
Modem: Conexant SoftK56 PCI Modem
Sound: Avance AC'97 Audio
I wonder if you could try and help me find the drivers for those... if so i'll be really greatfull...
Thanks
-- Paul
Similar Threads
-
By lapel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:26 AM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By towaes in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-03-2003, 09:00 AM
-
By haze in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 07:46 AM
-
By epsilonmirror in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 03:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67