Hello all,
I have really enjoyed this forum and knoppix 3.3... I'm a noobe, but have managed to do a HD install on a SONY Vaio PCG-GRT100 laptop. I was able to get everything working including the USB floppy and Gforce4 420 Go Sony video card.
The only problem I have now is I have to use the NOSOUND cheat code because any sound being played will cause knoppix to lockup...
I have a SigmaTel Major-C onboard sound card. Autoconfiguration see the card and uses the Intel 810 AC97 alsa drivers
Any suggestions would be grateful!!!

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Dell R730 AI Home Lab Server 128GB RTX 3060 Ti Dual Xeon 20-Core
$999.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99