-
Junior Member
registered user
I have a group!!
MY group is a lot of friends (well, we are just five) and we are installing knoppix in the machines of another lot of friends jejeje. I want the people knows Knoppix and his power thats all !!
So, My question is, why the debian creator or developers don´t work in one project , I mind, knoppix be a part of the project Debian eso es lo que pienso...
Aquí en Chile my country, much guys install knoppix and later say: "Hey, I install Debian in my computer, I'm great!!"", but really they have Knoppix, so, there are a little problem, the poeple think Knoppix and Debian Work together, and that is not true, they work how different projects... WHY??? come on ... Linux is so fragmented like the f*king windows... stop the Kaos and Put knoppix in the internet naw, koffice is out, and the games must be off"" The games for Wintendo, the progress for Linux.
Bye guys, I'm very happy for you answer to my post...
Hasta luego amigos de muy lejos jjejeje Is a joke ... yes yes, a bad joke jeje Bye!!!
Debian = Knoppix!!!
Similar Threads
-
By spamhog in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2004, 09:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos
$295.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Dell AT101W GYUM90SK 6780D ps/2 'Clicky' Mechanical Beige Keyboard
$79.00

Vintage Clear M6531 Apple Pro Speakers by Harman Kardon For iMac G4
$59.45

Lot 15 Vintage ISA Controller Cards IDE MFM RLL Winchester Floppy I/O PC XT AT
$179.95

VINTAGE Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Manual CD-ROM SGML / Windows PC RARE
$49.95

15x Vintage ISA Controller Card Lot IDE MFM RLL Floppy I/O 8-Bit 16-Bit PC XT AT
$149.95

Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00