I am newbie to Knoppix & using its Live CD version. I want to login to Window's 2000 Domain to access shared PCs and also want to get internet access from Ms ISA Server on my Knoppix CD version. Kindly tell me the required settings, I would be very thankful.![]()
Regards,
Pasha

Samsung T5 EVO 4TB Portable SSD USB 3.2 External
$300.00
Samsung T7 Portable SSD (MU-PC2T0T) 2TB Gray USB-C
$252.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8.7in 64GB 4GB of RAM Android Wi-Fi Tablet Black
$64.95
(Lot Of 10) 8GB DDR4 RAM 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop Memory Mix Speed Mix Brand
$299.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
For Samsung Monitor Main Board Replacement Part, MPN BN96-53430B
$300.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE 10.9" 128GB WiFi SM-X510 Silver - Read Description
$170.99