-
Various...
hi all. I recently downloaded Knoppix 3.3 and I'm pleasantly impressed with the funcionality of the distro. I've one gripe and a question. I booted to my IBM Thinkpad R30. Everything is recognized, even my generic no name USB JumpDrive and 4-1 PCMCIA Mem Card reader. Sound is recognized, but sounds awful. Kind of raspy and low. I did had at one time Knoppix 3.1 on the same machine and the sound worked fine. Any ideas?
Also, I wanted to test the DVD watching funcionality of the distro. I tried ejecting the drive from within the OS and nothing. ??
As I said, I'm impressed with the speed, stability and compatibility of the distro. I'm so impressed that I may install it as my main OS! Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99