-
Need help installing 3Com HPNA nic
I am new to linux and want to see if I can get my HPNA network running in Knoppix before I install a perminant distro. I download Linksys beta drivers that are supposed to work with my card (they are both PCI and use the same chipset). The installation instructions say to use gmake to install. But Knoppix doesn't have gmake! What should I do?
Similar Threads
-
By jose luis vazquez in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 02:09 AM
-
By Jken in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 04:04 PM
-
By raduen in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 09:32 PM
-
By howax in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 11:51 PM
-
By TheWax in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital CompacTape II Tape Cartridge TK-52 TK-70
$29.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00