I left xfce settings at default. I could only get it going with the cheatcode, not sure what .xinitrc needs for it. Removed it in the lastest update anyway to make room for openoffice.
I left xfce settings at default. I could only get it going with the cheatcode, not sure what .xinitrc needs for it. Removed it in the lastest update anyway to make room for openoffice.

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95
Micro-Frame MPM for Windows Version 2.0 CD-ROM Vintage Windows 95 NT Software
$99.95
Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0617-A AUX Original Box Gray Japan
$14.95