-
Senior Member
registered user
Oh and I forgot to mention that I have patched up both of the installers to make things go a little easier. Whatever kernel you boot from when you install will get setup in lilo. As mentioned here already about 3.4 cebit, you'll need to make a second initrd and edit /etc/lilo.conf slightly to be able to use both kernels. But I have shortened this little bit of work for you as much as I could, and I provided instructions for getting it done.
Similar Threads
-
By Rookie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2003, 07:41 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 26
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 06:45 PM
-
By jmattick in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 01:43 AM
-
By spazzman in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99