-
Senior Member
registered user
Everyone wants the newest kernels. Well I don't think 2.6 is ready personally. It's lacking so many drivers still. And 2.4.23 is one of the most stable 2.4 kernels I've ever used.
I wanted it to work. I'll see about updating da kernels in the near future.
Similar Threads
-
By Rookie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2003, 07:41 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 26
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 06:45 PM
-
By jmattick in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 01:43 AM
-
By spazzman in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS
$99.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99