I'm a complete linux newbie, but really like the power of linux (being able to do things that windows does not allow). So, I ran knoppix and found a great linux distro. The problem is that what I really needed to work doesn't, my wlan card (smc 2835W v1) and the integrated bluetooth. There are other problems too, but this is not the post or subforum for them. From what I can read in the boot process, both the pcmcia and the prism54 give some error (and of course the bluetooth) but I don't know enough to copy paste a log or to see it. Also, since most of the time the wlan is the only internet connection I have, I need to save the log output to a fat partition I created for file tranfers between windows and knoppix, but I seem to be unable to write there... Can someone help me?

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Sangoma S705 VoIP Phone POE (AC adapter sold separately)
$198.82
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99