-
Firewire Drive not detected
I made a CD for Knoppix Version 3.3
When my PC boots, it detects all but my external Hard Drive. It is a Phantom 120 Gig Hard Drive. I am using a Firewire Internal Card.
My Windows 2000 system detected everything the first time I installed the card and external drive.
I want to image my 2 windows hard drives to my external hard drive for backup.
Please help. I am a novice user
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By tristan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 01:52 AM
-
By ewanrg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 05:22 PM
-
By shiva777 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 10:56 PM
-
By cYmen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:48 AM
-
By eviscerate in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 02:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01