-
File Saving when logged as normal user ...
Hi there ,
When I login as root knoppix allows me to save file after I enable the read write access from the properties
But when I am logged as normal user it does not allow me to save files using konqueror no matter what I do. I have to use root shell all the time when I am logged on as normal user . I have write command mount -o rw /dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 and then make directories through mkdir
Is there a way that I can make directories manually in konqueror browser .
Similar Threads
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 08:30 AM
-
By turbines in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-27-2004, 01:56 AM
-
By markgilmore in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 05:42 AM
-
By ledatica in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 01:06 PM
-
By morder in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

WD Blue DRIVE SSD 250gb Internal SATA Solid State Drive for Laptops
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB
$89.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99