View Poll Results: Should I just "turn-tail" and go back to Win98?
- Voters
- 5. You may not vote on this poll
-
Senior Member
registered user
Well, Well, nishtya, long time no see compiled any new kernels lately ( I know, I know, that was a "below the belt" shot, sorry )
Cuddles, I sense a certain amount of frustration here
I can't help with any technical knowhow on how to fix what's happening with your system, to my newbie self if I saw all that pumping out I would have ran for the CD and reinstalled as fast I could to make it go away. But I think someone should be along that can help by tonight. Seems Saturdays are always slow on internet forums and if you just have to do something, maybe you can work on backing up what you can in case you are truly hosed. I know the experts don't ever seem to give up but I guess it's part of being newbie that sometimes we have to just start over and lick our wounds. I really am trying to be supportive
Similar Threads
-
By snaproll in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 08:32 PM
-
By ANDREW03 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 06:10 PM
-
By gradnite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 12:40 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 06:22 AM
-
By twoflatfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00