View Poll Results: Should I just "turn-tail" and go back to Win98?
- Voters
- 5. You may not vote on this poll
-
Senior Member
registered user
Fingers99,
Yeah, I knew Gimp would read them, thats what I was using to "see" them before with, I just wanted to do this in a "quick view" idea.
With Gimp, I had to locate a "cryptic" file name for the image, load it, and find out what it looked like, if it wasn't what I wanted, unload it, and load the next one, etc... Real hard to do when you are looking at over a thousand WMF image files, and no clue what they look like, or for that matter, are an image of...
With the thumbnail viewer, I can go into Konq and "see" all the images in one window, examine what they are, and decide which ones I want, without having to load them first, one at a time.
But, thanks, as well, having more avenues, and options, is always a good thing 
Cuddles
-
Senior Member
registered user
Yay!
Thank goodness. Sorry it had to be such an ordeal.
You can drop those WMF graphics right into your OpenOffice.org docs (in the Writer, Insert | Graphics | From File...) without having to convert them to another format first.
I was thinking about backing up my home dir, along with any stray docs, then restoring to Knoppix 3.4, once it comes out. (Then again, I'm having so much fun with Kanotix that I haven't run Windows in 3 days, so I may stick with it.)
Similar Threads
-
By snaproll in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 08:32 PM
-
By ANDREW03 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 06:10 PM
-
By gradnite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 12:40 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 06:22 AM
-
By twoflatfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lof ot 2 SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 2Rx8 SODIMM RAM HMA82GS6CJR8N-VK
$334.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$288.99