View Poll Results: Is knoppix safe for beginners?
- Voters
- 20. You may not vote on this poll
-
Senior Member
registered user
My pleasure CounterZone,
I am glad I could help out 
And, yes, be sure to post back, good or bad, I think anybody could benefit from more input...
Most of us, including myself, are just shy of saying we are noobies at this, some of us have some answers, and we try "real" hard to help, some are "Head Master Guru's" in this (Stephen? You listening?), but since this is an "open forum" and we all are volunteers at this, we are "all" learning more... (I admit to it, others might not...) I am always learning new things, and new ways of doing things in this OS, most of my posts are, usually, HELP type ones though...
Again, glad I could help,
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 32
Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:14 PM
-
By visitor in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 01:42 AM
-
By Mlight in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 04:39 PM
-
By DimGR in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 06:54 AM
-
By urpk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 03:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Pro Keyboard USB Mac M7803 **Used in box
$75.00

Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00