-
I get this same problem with DamnSmallLinux
No matter what I add to /etc/fstab, something is appending entries to the file that negate the entries I've made on boot. I can manually mount the partitions fine after boot, but I would like to automount. It may be autofs, but 'cat /proc/filesystems' doesn't show it and /etc/auto.master doesn't exist. Editing /etc/auto.mnt doesn't seem to have an effect. Is it /etc/mtab or something else I'm missing?
Similar Threads
-
By al.rovelli in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:56 AM
-
By beatz in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 05:59 PM
-
By mineral777 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By guillaumecote in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 05:12 PM
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 06:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00