Hi, to all Linux users.
First made a search on "FinePix" and found:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...hlight=finepix
My question:
To get my pictures from my Fujifilm FinePix A 204 is not a problem.
I tried to make it run as a webcam running software from:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pccamfinepix/
If I ran "make" I 've got the message :
_____
root@Dell:/var/finepix# ls
COPYING Makefile README finepix_a204_lkm.tgz fpa204.c hispeed.c
root@Dell:/var/finepix# make
gcc -c -DMODULE -D__KERNEL__ -DLINUX -DDEBUG fpa204.c -I/lib/modules/2.4.24-xfs/build/include -o fpa204.o
fpa204.c:212: error: redefinition of `prefetch'
/lib/modules/2.4.24-xfs/build/include/linux/prefetch.h:43: error: `prefetch' previously defined here
make: *** [fpa204.o] Error 1
_____
Is there someone out there who's also playing with this apparatus and tried this software?
What went wrong?
_____
My system:
pvdvyve@Dell:~$ lspci -v
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 82845 845 (Brookdale) Chipset Host Bridge (rev
11)
Subsystem: Intel Corp. 82845 845 (Brookdale) Chipset Host Bridge
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82845 845 (Brookdale) Chipset AGP Bridge (rev 11
) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, fast devsel, latency 64
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=64
Memory behind bridge: fc900000-fe9fffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: e4500000-f46fffff
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #1) (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [U
HCI])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0132
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
I/O ports at e800 [size=32]
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #2) (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [U
HCI])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0132
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 5
I/O ports at e880 [size=32]
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #3) (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [U
HCI])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0132
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 9
I/O ports at ec00 [size=32]
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB2 (rev 01) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0132
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10
Memory at febffc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA/CA/DB/EB PCI Bridge (rev 81) (prog-if 00
[Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 0000d000-0000dfff
Memory behind bridge: fea00000-feafffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f4700000-f47fffff
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801DB LPC Interface Controller (rev 01)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801DB Ultra ATA Storage Controller (rev 01)
(prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0132
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 9
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at ffa0 [size=16]
Memory at 20000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBM SMBus Controller (rev 01)
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0132
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 3
I/O ports at e000 [size=32]
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB AC'97 Audio Controller
(rev 01)
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0132
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 3
I/O ports at e400 [size=256]
I/O ports at e080 [size=64]
Memory at febff800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
Memory at febff400 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV25 [GeForce4 Ti 4200] (r
ev a3) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: nVidia Corporation: Unknown device 0132
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 11
Memory at fd000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Memory at f4680000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=512K]
Expansion ROM at fe9e0000 [disabled] [size=128K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
02:01.0 Communication controller: Conexant HSF 56k Data/Fax/Voice/Spkp Modem (re v 01)
Subsystem: GVC Corporation: Unknown device 021a
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 11
Memory at feaf0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
I/O ports at dc00 [size=8]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
02:02.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139 C+ (rev 10)
Subsystem: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RT8139
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 9
I/O ports at d800 [size=256]
Memory at feaefc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
___
Greetings from Belgium-Europe

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99