What kind of network card do you have?
I cannot access the internet under Knoppix.
Last night, I did a dual-booting OS procedure (i think jdong wrote it? you're awesome!) and it worked quite well. I log into my WinXP user and go onto Opera to surf the net and it works fine.
But...when I reboot into Knoppix I go into Konquerer and it gives me a network error, same with Mozilla.
Anyone know how to fix it? (thanks for any replies)
What kind of network card do you have?
CNet PRO200WL PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter..
You probably need to log into KDE as root, go to the Knoppix menu, and select "Network card configuration" from the "Network/Internet" menu.
(This "automagically" configured DHCP on my computer, after a hard disk install, and I only had to do it once.)

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00