-
Bringing up graphical interface on boot
Hey, I'm a complete noob to all things Linux. I was a hardcore Windows user, but let's just say I saw the light.
Anyway, I have installed Knoppix to a partition, and am booting from a floppy. Everything with that works perfectly- I can still boot to Windows if I need to, and I can log into Knoppix.
However, when I boot from my floppy and log into Knoppix, I don't know how to bring up the familiar graphic interface of the CD booted Knoppix. I log in fine, but I still stay in the command line interface.
I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I did a search and nothing seemed relevant.
Jared
Similar Threads
-
By markpreston in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 07:49 PM
-
By knulle in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 12:03 PM
-
By Tiggs in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 09:50 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 03:28 PM
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 18
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 10:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99

Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY
$32.99

OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78

OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576
$26.99

Lot of 5 Dell OEM 65W 7.4mm 19.5V 3.34A AC Adapters Mixed Models B Grade
$39.99

OEM 97Wh NYFJH Battery For Dell Precision 7530 7540 7730 7740 P74F P34E Series
$30.99

Genuine OEM 6GTPY 97Wh Battery for Dell XPS 15 7590, 9550 Series 5XJ28 GPM03 New
$33.50