-
I seem to be unable to get my soundcard working.
I am having problems getting my sound card, it is an Intel Corp. AC' 97 Audio Controller. I have tried everything, even the alsa cheat, and I just cant get my sound working! Please help, Im a bit new to Knoppix, finally get a BT client wokring, my CD-Rom and Floppy Drives, and now I encounter another problem.(Oh and I have Altec Lansing speakers)
Similar Threads
-
By someuser77 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-06-2005, 10:54 AM
-
By JNeuhoff in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 09:52 PM
-
By raj0 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 02:11 AM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By jmattick in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 01:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

Renaissance Media Recovery Computer Data Tape Reel TPT Certified 6250 BPI Super
$148.66

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99

LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99

Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00

Scotch 8104J 10.5" Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe
$29.99

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93