Hi aay,
I thanks you for your information. I will try to subscribe to the list.
bye
Hi aay,
I thanks you for your information. I will try to subscribe to the list.
bye

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore Video Monitor 1084S-D for Amiga selling as is, with manual
$149.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00
Commodore 64 Drive Alignment & Utility Diskette
$9.99