Hi all,
I have knoppix 3.3 as a HD install on a Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop. Took a little while to get configured so X runs (I actually have to do 'xinit' and then 'kde3' to get it started)
Now I want to hook up my USB mouse to use in addition to my touchpad. I tried changing the XF86Config file to use the mouse as well, but all that did was make my touchpad not work (thank Bob for backups!)
Could someone please tell me how I can get my Logitech USB mouse working in X?
Thanks!

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage PC Chips M571 Socket 7 Motherboard V3.2A K6500 CPU 384MB EDO DRAM cables
$74.99
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Western Digital WD Caviar WD200 20GB IDE 3.5in HDD WD200BB-75CLB0
$34.95
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00