What kind of network card do you have?
I cannot access the internet under Knoppix.
Last night, I did a dual-booting OS procedure (i think jdong wrote it? you're awesome!) and it worked quite well. I log into my WinXP user and go onto Opera to surf the net and it works fine.
But...when I reboot into Knoppix I go into Konquerer and it gives me a network error, same with Mozilla.
Anyone know how to fix it? (thanks for any replies)
What kind of network card do you have?
CNet PRO200WL PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter..
You probably need to log into KDE as root, go to the Knoppix menu, and select "Network card configuration" from the "Network/Internet" menu.
(This "automagically" configured DHCP on my computer, after a hard disk install, and I only had to do it once.)

Atari 400/800 Computer CPU PCB Module Board with NTSC GTIA - Works Perfectly
$42.95
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly
$23.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 130XE Home Computer System 130 XE Parts or Repair READ
$150.00