-
Newbie needs help getting USB mouse to work
Hi all,
I have knoppix 3.3 as a HD install on a Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop. Took a little while to get configured so X runs (I actually have to do 'xinit' and then 'kde3' to get it started)
Now I want to hook up my USB mouse to use in addition to my touchpad. I tried changing the XF86Config file to use the mouse as well, but all that did was make my touchpad not work (thank Bob for backups!)
Could someone please tell me how I can get my Logitech USB mouse working in X?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By ghank in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By blackout in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 08:22 AM
-
By TecLvR23 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By LinuxGozer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 07:46 PM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99