Hi all,
I have knoppix 3.3 as a HD install on a Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop. Took a little while to get configured so X runs (I actually have to do 'xinit' and then 'kde3' to get it started)
Now I want to hook up my USB mouse to use in addition to my touchpad. I tried changing the XF86Config file to use the mouse as well, but all that did was make my touchpad not work (thank Bob for backups!)
Could someone please tell me how I can get my Logitech USB mouse working in X?
Thanks!

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NA - OEM Stand - BN96-51632B
$125.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77