-
Well, I am the idiot that I think that I am.
When I click on the "little Penguin face" I am taken to This Volunteer "Linmodem" Project Page and that in turn takes me to the LTModem Drivers for Linux page.
Now for my next stupid question:
I don't see "Knoppix" listed, do I use the Debian GNU/Linux binary package instead? Also, how do I "install" this since I'm running a live CD? Can I run this off of a floppy or what? Aaaaaaaand.....Which Of These do I download?
I refuse to give up
Similar Threads
-
By White_Devil in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 07:37 PM
-
By JrBobDobbs in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 09:35 PM
-
By ica in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 04:19 PM
-
By slicksps in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 02:49 AM
-
By Rorypyro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 10:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75