-
Knoppix success story...
If figured this would be an interesting thing for the knoppix community to note..
I'm currently in grade 11 and taking an "Introduction to Computers" course, in which one of the subjects is QBasic. I never learned QBasic, but I had it all down in about a week, so I asked the teacher to see if i could teach myself Python with a knoppix CD during class time, and he said ok.
So anyways.. I've got the basics down, now I'm messing around the PyGTK, seeing what kind of stuff I can make in that.
It's not an original knoppix CD though.. I re-mastered it. Put on KDE 3.1, and the gtk module for python. took out open office and all the kde-i18n packages too.
Similar Threads
-
By jimbo62 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 02:29 AM
-
By mimes in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 01:11 AM
-
By linuX-gamEr in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 01:37 PM
-
By Dr Snark in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 02:46 AM
-
By Tealc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00