I'm guessing your talking about xine?
Knoppix uses this really good video player that has all the codecs... but I forgot what it was called and I have run out of cdrs which means i can't burn myself a copy. Could anyone tell me what it is?
I'm guessing your talking about xine?
xmms seems to run the divx avi's
xine seems to run the mpegs.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
WONHOX Vacuum Seal Backpack for Travel with Air Pump XX-Large, A68-beige
$93.82
Desktop Vacuum Cleaner Mini Desk Portable Dust Crumb White
$21.35
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67