-
konqueror without KDE
I'm halfway through a Knoppix remastering.
I've created the file system to the HD and am removing packages with the purpose to make something near the size of Damn Small Linux but with Konqueror as browser.
Of course I am going to remove KDE and keep only fluxbox as windows manager.
my question is, Konqueror will function without KDE?
If it won't, I'd better keep Mozilla?
Other unrelated question, how can I removes all fluxbox styles but the one of my choice?
Similar Threads
-
By fabiand in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-15-2007, 09:47 PM
-
By lark in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 03:55 AM
-
By porchy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 03:13 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 03:15 AM
-
By Ambrose in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 02:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00