-
Re: After remastering the image is about 20 MB larger

Originally Posted by
ahz
Hello,
sorry for that question! I think it was answered a few days ago. But I cannot find it anymore.
I guess it has something to do with optimization of the files. Where can I find more details about it?
Thanks in advance,
Armin herzer
I posted this question in the debian-knoppix ML and Fabian give me this reply:

Originally Posted by
Fabian
That no problem of cloop, but of the compressor.
[I thought the problem was in new version of cloop]
The new one is included though ...
So using the create_compressed_fs from the 3.4 will work.
It has a new option -b = best, which enables the best compression by using
different compression schemes and tries to optimize that way...
But be careful! That option is slow (10x slower iirc).
Similar Threads
-
By verstegen in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-17-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By acaro in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 03:07 AM
-
By mustang in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 07:18 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 06:40 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00