Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: compling php 4.3.6 with knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    4

    compling php 4.3.6 with knoppix

    Hi!

    I have the error:

    checking for Apache 1.x module support via DSO through APXS...

    Sorry, I was not able to successfully run APXS. Possible reasons:

    1. Perl is not installed;
    2. Apache was not compiled with DSO support (--enable-module=so);
    3. 'apxs' is not in your path. Try to use --with-apxs=/path/to/apxs


    But with find / -name apxs -print I have no answer...

    any suggest?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    900
    Well I really have no idea but I got this:

    apt-cache search apxs
    apache-dev - Apache webserver development kit

    Mebbe apt-get install apache-dev ?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    4

    Not enought

    Thank you.

    I think it is necesary, but it is not enught, I have tha same error menssage..

    Thank you anyway...

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    900

    Re: compling php 4.3.6 with knoppix

    Quote Originally Posted by guss
    Sorry, I was not able to successfully run APXS. Possible reasons:

    1. Perl is not installed;
    2. Apache was not compiled with DSO support (--enable-module=so);
    3. 'apxs' is not in your path. Try to use --with-apxs=/path/to/apxs
    perl -v

    which apxs

    If apxs is on your saystem but isn't in your path then use export.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    4
    UMMM,,, nice try...

    but...

    root@murray:~# perl -v

    This is perl, v5.8.3 built for i386-linux-thread-multi

    Copyright 1987-2003, Larry Wall

    Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
    GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

    Complete documentation for Perl, including FAQ lists, should be found on
    this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'. If you have access to the
    Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

    root@murray:~# which apxs
    /usr/bin/apxs

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    4

    WORKS!!

    Hi:

    It works... I post this for helping anyone with the same problem in the future...

    I wrote ./configure and in the --with-axps, I wrote --with-apxs=/usr/bin/axps

    My fault was I was writing only --with-apxs=usr/bin

    Now I hace a problem with CURL, but it will be another battle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch picture

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch

$39.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless picture

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless

$25.99



10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W picture

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W

$39.99



TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch picture

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch

$19.99



TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern picture

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern

$15.25



5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S... picture

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...

$14.86



5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play picture

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play

$31.99



TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed picture

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed

$199.99



TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened picture

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened

$195.00