I'm running Knoppix HD install with Mozilla 1.5. In general all of my fonts look very good, Mozilla is set to use the Bitstream Vera fonts by default and they look great.
Unfortunately, any page with special math symbols (like greek letters) shows these symbols using the Beast Wars font. The symbols are chosen incorrectly as well. An example page is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectral_theorem
Most of the page is fine, its just the math (and not even all of the math) that is bad.
I know there are better symbol fonts installed because I can see symbols, now how can I tell Mozilla to use them? Or how can I install a more complete set of fonts so certain symbols are not chosen seemingly at random?

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99